Today is DeviantART's 15th birthday! As a way of celebrating, everyone gets to do a questionnaire with 15 questions. Here's mine:
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I've been a member since 2011, but didn't post my first deviation until 2012.
2. What does your username mean?
It's a mashup with my first name with my dad's nickname, 'Noski'.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Big computer nerd!
4. Are you right handed or left handed?
I am right handed.
5. What was your first deviation?
I took this shot of Grace from the 2009 film 'Avatar' and added a 'WTF?' caption below. There was no reason for me to do it. I just thought it would be fun.
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
Most of my deviations here are images that I make on Garry's Mod, a sandbox styled game that I use on Steam. I download all the maps, ragdolls and props from the Workshop (and sometimes from other sites, too!), and I use them in the game to set up scenes. I also use Source Filmmaker (or SFM), which is free, but I'm not quite there yet with making stuff on it. I've made some images on SFM, but I can do a lot better.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Drawing. I would love to do concept art for a video game that I plan to make when I'm older, but I suck at drawing. Really, I do. BIG time.
8. What was your first favourite?
That would be "Do You Like Ninjas?" made by . I won't post it here, but be sure to check out their stuff. It's really great!
9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
Mainly 3D art, that's made in Garry's Mod or Source Filmmaker. I favorite other art too, if I like it!
10. Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
Tough one, but I'll have to say . Great GMOD artist and writer.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Not really someone who likes to hang out with people I meet online, but if I was, I would probably say .
12. How has a fellow deviant impact your life?
I think was an inspiration for me to start making my own images in Garry's Mod. I've been doing it for two years, and I won't stop now.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
First, I make the image in GMOD/SFM, then if necessary, I'll edit through Photoshop.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art.
Well, I'm glued to my PC, so I get inspirations from my brain.
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt Memory?
Probably when did this image on my birthday to go with my fanfiction. To those following 'Alliance', stay tuned. More will come later this month hopefully!
I guess that's it. I hope you enjoyed this! Happy 15th Birthday DeviantArt!